The best fleet of motorhomes and campervans for rent in USA
In the pre-summer days, holiday destinations are still calm and fewer tourists are roaming around. We offer you up to 20% off your road trips in May and June to enjoy this tranquil and beautiful time of the year.
Travelling in the USA is fun for everyone. It’s one of the most visited countries in the world for all types of travellers. Adventure travellers can explore the mountainous regions near the Rockies or the Grand Canyon, one of the Wonders of the World. Visit the major cities like New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Or check out beach destinations like Galveston Island in Texas or Miami Beach in Florida. Hire a motorhome in the US to take on famous routes—Historic Route 66 and the Appalachian Trail. From the gilded age mansions of New England to the ghost towns dotting the southwest, there’s something for everyone.
• Language: English
• Popular greeting: Hello
• Avg. price of a meal for two: $60/£44
• Price of a beer: $5/£4
• Country traditions: Drive on the right-hand side; Morning and afternoon rush hours are the busiest times on the road, vehicles yield to pedestrians
Motorhome rental in the US is a popular trend. Popular areas for camping are campgrounds, national and state parks. Many of these places charge per night that ranges from $25-60/£18-44 per night on average. Updated campgrounds come equipped with full hookups for disposal and electricity. Campervans are allowed to park anywhere, but check regulations on overnight parking. Many major commercial businesses, like Walmart, offer free overnight stays in their parking lot. Other options are rest stops and truck stops that allow for overnight stays. Longer term stays are best at a campground.
· The USA has one of the most updated transportation networks in the world. Interstate highways have routes crossing multiple states, while state highways make most places accessible to camper vans.
· Toll price structure for camper vans: Camper vans and motorhomes are charged at a higher rate on tolls. It’s based on weight or size, so prices can vary based on your vehicle.
·Side of the road: Right
· Spring Break - Popular period in spring to take a weekend holiday - Mar-April - Costs vary
· Summer Holiday - Business travel time in the USA that lasts from May-Sept - Higher prices for travel
· 4th of July - countrywide celebration for Independence Day with fireworks and events - July - Free Public Events and Private Events
· Christmas - Wintertime holiday traditions with countrywide celebration - December - Free community events to celebrate the holiday