The best fleet of motorhomes and campervans for rent in USA
Travelling in the USA is fun for everyone. It’s one of the most visited countries in the world for all types of travellers. Adventure travellers can explore the mountainous regions near the Rockies or the Grand Canyon, one of the Wonders of the World. Visit the major cities like New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Or check out beach destinations like Galveston Island in Texas or Miami Beach in Florida. Hire a motorhome in the US to take on famous routes—Historic Route 66 and the Appalachian Trail. From the gilded age mansions of New England to the ghost towns dotting the southwest, there’s something for everyone.
• Language: English
• Popular greeting: Hello
• Avg. price of a meal for two: $60/£44
• Price of a beer: $5/£4
• Country traditions: Drive on the right-hand side; Morning and afternoon rush hours are the busiest times on the road, vehicles yield to pedestrians
Motorhome rental in the US is a popular trend. Popular areas for camping are campgrounds, national and state parks. Many of these places charge per night that ranges from $25-60/£18-44 per night on average. Updated campgrounds come equipped with full hookups for disposal and electricity. Campervans are allowed to park anywhere, but check regulations on overnight parking. Many major commercial businesses, like Walmart, offer free overnight stays in their parking lot. Other options are rest stops and truck stops that allow for overnight stays. Longer term stays are best at a campground.
· The USA has one of the most updated transportation networks in the world. Interstate highways have routes crossing multiple states, while state highways make most places accessible to camper vans.
· Toll price structure for camper vans: Camper vans and motorhomes are charged at a higher rate on tolls. It’s based on weight or size, so prices can vary based on your vehicle.
·Side of the road: Right
· Spring Break - Popular period in spring to take a weekend holiday - Mar-April - Costs vary
· Summer Holiday - Business travel time in the USA that lasts from May-Sept - Higher prices for travel
· 4th of July - countrywide celebration for Independence Day with fireworks and events - July - Free Public Events and Private Events
· Christmas - Wintertime holiday traditions with countrywide celebration - December - Free community events to celebrate the holiday
The climate across the USA varies depending on where you travel. The diverse landscape gives it multiple climate zones-from the moderate coastal cities in New England to the hot deserts in Arizona to the year-round tropical weather in Hawaii. It’s what makes Campervan rental in the USA so popular.
The further south you go, the hotter weather you’ll experience as you travel in the United States. It has an average yearly temperature in the range of 26-70°F (-3-21°C). It’s located in the Northern Hemisphere, so summer is during June-August and winter during December-February.
Summer is the popular travel season in the United States, it’s common to hire a campervan in the US for cross-country road trips, visiting national parks, and camping. Unfortunately, spaces at campgrounds and campervan parks are more limited and have higher prices.
States like Colorado and Utah are known for their outdoor recreation. The national parks are popular destinations in the summer, while the ski mountains are wintertime getaways. Florida is a place to escape the winter cold and save the northern destination like New York for the summer. There’s nothing like driving through New England during the autumn to see the fall foliage.
Peak travel times frequently happen during the holidays. The biggest holiday travel season is during Christmas/New Years’ in December. Another popular holiday travel time is on the 4th of July for Independence Day. Labor Day and Memorial Day are great holidays for renting a motorhome during the fall and spring, respectively.